1. Click on the enroll now button.
2. Create username and password then complete the payment process.
3. After payment you will be sent an email (Please check your spam and promotions folder also) with the link to view your course OR you can log in to the website and view the course in the My Account section.
4. You will also get access to downloadable notes in the my account section.
5. You will be added to our exclusive facebook and whatsapp student support group where all your doubts will be answered by chef Hasti.
1. You love baking as a hobby and want to expand your knowledge.
2. You want to impress friends and family with your perfect brownies.
3. You are proficient in egg based baking but want to learn perfect egg free recipes.
4. You want to start a brownie business.
After graduating from mumbai university as an electronics engineer I pursued my diploma in patisserie from the prestigious Le Cordon Bleu in London.
I have been passionate about baking and cooking since childhood. Even as a child I used to watch Sanjeev Kapoor's KhanaKhazana all the time . Its difficult for me to choose what I love more, baking or cooking.
I love learning about new cuisines, ingredients and trying them out. Because of my engineering educational background I like to understand the science behind every recipe, do in-depth research of the history of every cuisine and every dish I attempt. After coming back from london, I dedicated myself to creating perfect egg free recipes for all pastry products that are traditionally egg based be it cakes, macarons or brownies.
I have run my own vegetarian bakery and restaurant at Thane (at Tikujini wadi) and Borivali (chef sisters) for 5 years.
After this rich experience I now run a Youtube channel and Instagram page where I share recipes regularly. I also conduct online and physical workshops where I teach baking and cooking.
Yes, definitely. My pre recorded videos are shot in detail where I have shared small tips and my experiences which will help you bake flawless brownies even in the first attempt.
My theory and recipe videos are full of information which you would otherwise take years to research and learn through trial and error.
You will be added to an exclusive Whatsapp and Facebook group where all your doubts and questions will be answered.
Yes. Although this course is suitable for beginners. It is a semi professional course. All the recipes are accurate and have been tested multiple times.
No. Since this is a semi professional course you will be able to recreate the recipes only if you use accurate measurements and correct equipment. Oven, kitchen weighing scale and some baking pans are needed for that.
This course doesn't have recipes or instructions regarding baking without oven. All ingredients used in the recipes are easily available